NSW Creative Kids Voucher for Spanish Classes
Claim your $100 Service NSW Creative Kids voucher towards Spanish Classes for kids in New South Wales. One of the best ways to learn Spanish.
As a registered NSW creative voucher provider, you can now redeem your $100 Service NSW Creative Kids Voucher for Spanish Classes with us and let your child develop new skills.
Enrol them in a new activity such as learning Spanish for beginners, or any other level, so they can create something great and learn to speak Spanish in a very short timeframe. For details on how to get a NSW Creative Kids voucher and understand eligibility, please visit the Service NSW Creative voucher program details page here: service.nsw.gov.au/creativekids
FAQ - Creative Voucher Service NSW
To check eligibility and apply for creative vouchers in NSW contact Service NSW.
General information about the program: The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school. The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and tuition costs for a range of creative activities, including arts, drama, dance, digital design, coding and music lessons.
It’s a great opportunity to let kids find their passion and learn new skills. Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers.
Creative vouchers can be used with a variety of NSW creative voucher providers. At Spanish Connect, you can use the voucher towards the fees of Spanish Classes for Kids online.
If you live in NSW and have an eligible Creative voucher for your child, you can get $100 OFF the term fees for the eligible program.
In order to claim your $100 off the term fees, you need to:
- First, get the voucher from Service NSW. You will receive your voucher by email
- Submit your voucher information to us using the form below on or before week 9 of the school term immediately prior to the term you are enrolling for (Example: for Term 2 enrolment your voucher should be provided to us by week 9 of Term 1)
- We’ll redeem your voucher and provide you -via email- with a unique discount code (coupon) for you to use at the checkout when enrolling online. This coupon will automatically discount your fees by $100. Our goal is to be able to provide this coupon code to you by week 10 of the school term
- Vouchers can only be used one time during the calendar year they are issued. So don’t delay!
- Vouchers can not be split between providers
- Once you have submitted the voucher to us and we have redeemed it, the transaction is final; vouchers are not refundable, and the discount code is to be used for the term immediately after redemption
Ready to enrol using a NSW Creative Kids Voucher?
Please follow the next steps
Submit a valid creative voucher using the Form below
Please provide us with the required student information as per the form. Once information is submitted you will see a submission confirmation message on the screen.
Wait for our email including the Authorisation Code
We’ll validate and redeem your voucher with Service NSW and get back to you via email within 2 working days. Our email includes an Authorisation Code required for the next step.